Identification and Contact Information of Responsible Person
FUNDACIÓN GENERAL UNIVERSIDAD DE GRANADA is the website administrator http://masterdigitalizacionrrhh.es and it is located at the Centro de Transferencia Tecnológica (CTT), Gran Vía de Colón, 48, CP 18071, Granada, España.
VAT Number: G18218230.
Telephone: 958 24 61 20 | 958 24 20 10. Fax: 958 24 09 95.
In accordance with current legislation, FUNDACIÓN GENERAL UNIVERSIDAD DE GRANADA has registered its files with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, and has implemented all the technical and organizational measures necessary for the total adaptation of the General Data Protection Regulations ("GDPR") by the Foundation.
For any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact the Foundation through the following email address:
Purpose of Data Processing
The personal data collected through the information forms and through emails sent to our email address or any other belonging to the Foundation will be used::
- To register and/or communicate about the activities organised or managed by the Foundation.
- For Course Management, training activities and events, as well as research, employment or any other type of activity that is carried out by the Foundation.
- To send out commercial communications and information by any means, including email, about products, activities, and services offered by the Foundation, as well as institutional information is considered as informative communication and, therefore, will have no derived legal binding.
Legitimation for the Data Processing and Transfer of Data
The legal basis for carrying out these previously mentioned actions will be that of a contractual relationship and consent and/or request for information and registration of interested parties, as it is established in article 6.1.b of the General Data Protection Regulations.
GDPR: 6.1.b) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
The refusal to provide the requested personal data, or the delivery of inaccurate or incomplete data, could cause the inability to provide requested services in an appropriate manner.
Groups to which Data Processing is Applied
The different groups to which the data processing regulations will be applied are the students, professors, and people and companies interested in the activities organised or managed by the Foundation.
Categories of Processed Data
The data categories processed by the Foundation are the following:
- Identification Data: name and surname, DNI/NIF/Identification Document, address, signature, telephone, area of activity.
- Student data: bank information and academic data.
- Contacts´ data: entity represented
Recipients to whom the Data will be Communicated/Transferred
Your personal data may be transferred to companies, entities, or trainers that organize or collaborate with the activity and operation of the Foundation or with the specific training activity.
Exercise of Rights in Relation to Data
Interested persons may exercise the following rights:
- Right to access registered personal data.
- Right to rectify data.
- Right to delete data.
- Right to limit the use of data.
- Right to oppose processing.
- Right to withdraw the consent given and to oppose receiving commercial communications.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the FUNDACIÓN GENERAL UNIVERSIDAD DE GRANADA by any of the following means::
- Post mail, including a copy of your D.N.I (Identification Number), passport, or other Identification Document and request that the solicitude is completed, to the following address: FUNDACIÓN GENERAL UNIVERSIDAD DE GRANADA, Centro de Transferencia Tecnológica (CTT), Gran Vía de Colón, 48, CP 18071, Granada, España.
- Email to the address with the following information: name and surname of the interested person, photocopy of your D.N.I (Identification Number), passport, or other Identification Document, and request that the solicitude is completed.
We inform you that it is also within your rights to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Data Retention Time
In compliance with the principle of storage time limitation, personal data of the persons interested in the reception of information will remain in the system for an undetermined amount of time, so long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
FUNDACIÓN GENERAL UNIVERSIDAD DE GRANADA does not use "cookies" during the user's browsing for ends that do not have a technical purpose and in no case will they collect personal information without user consent.